The ReStore receives new, used, discontinued or surplus building materials, appliances and home furnishing from companies, contractors, retailers, and individuals. The proceeds from the items you donate to Habitat for Humanity are tax deductible and will be used to build houses for low-income families in Central Arizona.
All donated items must be in good, clean, working, and sellable condition. Please review our accepted items list below. Thank you for understanding.
How to Donate
Contact Us to Pick Up Your Donation
1. To schedule a donation pick-up, simply click the button below:
2. To speak with one of our donation coordinators, call 623-551-6000 and choose option one. Donation appointments fill quickly, so call in advance to ensure your pick-up.
Drop Off Donations at One of Our ReStores
We always welcome items to be dropped off at our Peoria, Phoenix, West Phoenix and Tempe ReStore locations, open daily 9:00am-7:00pm. You will receive an in-kind donation receipt listing all of you donation items.
What to Donate to Our ReStores
We Accept The Following Items:
- Appliances: Less than 10 years old, 100% working condition and clean.
- Blinds: New and in box.
- Bricks/Blocks: Palletized and stacked to a maximum of one foot with no cracked or broken pieces.
- Cabinets: Contains all doors, shelving, and drawers. No built-ins or custom pieces.
- Carpet: Brand new and rolled inside out with dimensions labeled.
- Ceiling fans: 100% working order and cleaned. Include hanging bracket and remote (if applicable).
- Countertops: Straight pieces without holes- minimum length of 6 feet.
- Doors: Interior/exterior/sliding doors no cracks or rotting. We do not accept 8ft tall doors.
- Exercise equipment: Treadmills, rowing machines, bicycles, and fitness equipment in working order.
- Fencing: Free of rust or broken pieces.
- Furniture: All furniture must be free of stains, rips, cracks, pet fur/hair, odor, broken/missing pieces, and significant blemishes.
- Heating and Cooling: 100% working order and less than 10 years old: no used hot water heaters.
- Home Décor: Dishes, cookware, glassware, small appliances. Items packed in boxes prior to pick up.
- Ladders: In good working condition.
- Light Fixtures: No fluorescents.
- Lumber: Minimum 6 feet in length, free of nails and screws- 1/2 inch or more thickness of plywood and sheet goods.
- Mattresses: Brand New only, no used mattresses.
- Mirrors or Glass: Must be framed.
- Molding: Minimum of 6 feet in length, free of nails and screws.
- Paint: At least 3/4 full or full and less than 2 years old. No rust or mildew on cans. No oil based paint.
- Patio Furniture: Free of rips, tears, stains, or excessive sun damage.
- Personal: Clothing, shoes, luggage with no rips, tears, or stains.
- Plumbing: kitchen and bathroom fixtures clean and in usable.
- Screen doors: No rust or tears in screen.
- Television: Flat screen only, with remote (if possible).
- Tile: Minimum of 200 sq. ft. of the same tile, new, no pulled up flooring.
- Tools: Including wheelbarrows, rakes, shovels, power tools, etc.
- Tubs: Steel or fiberglass- No cast iron, garden, or cultured marble tubs.
- Vanity Tops: Must include matching cabinetry.
- Windows: Dual pane windows only.
We Do Not Accept The Following Items:
- Appliances: Older than 10 years.
- Blinds: Used
- Box Springs: Used
- Cabinets: Built-in cabinets without backing or oversized custom pieces AND pieces without doors, drawers, and hardware.
- Carpet: Used
- Chemicals, flammable, or combustible liquids.
- Children’s items: Strollers, hi-chairs, cribs, playpens, changing tables, toys, car seats, jungle gyms, sandboxes, swing sets, etc.
- Closet Systems: Without complete hardware.
- Countertops: With cut out holes (unless matching sink is included).
- Doors: Commercial or 8 ft tall interior/exterior doors.
- Electronics: Computers, monitors, home phones, cell phones, CRT, projection tv’s, stereos, and speakers.
- Entertainment centers and TV armoires.
- Fencing: With rusted or broken pieces.
- Fluorescent bulbs or fixtures.
- Insulation: Used
- Jacuzzis and Spas: Used
- Linens and Towels: Used
- Lumber: Scrap lumber under 6 feet.
- Mattresses: Used
- Mirrors and glass: Unframed
- Office Furniture: Cubicles, credenzas, L-shaped desk, office/executive desks, conference tables.
- Pesticides and Herbicides: Unless new and unopened.
- Paint: Older than 2 years, less than 3/4 full, or oil based.
- Roofing Tiles
- Screen Doors: Unframed
- Shower Doors: Unframed
- Tubs: Cast iron, garden, or cultured marble tubs.
- Vanity tops: Without matching cabinetry.
- Water heaters: Used
- Window draperies and dressings.
- Windows: Larger than 5ft x 5ft, bay windows, single pane or single-glazed.
All donations are tax deductible and all items must be valued by you, as the donor. Please note our drivers or staff may decline any items that cannot be safely retrieved or that do not meet our donation acceptance criteria. If you have any questions, please call our donation center at 623-551-6000 and choose option 1 or send us an email at email@example.com.