Affordable Home Repairs in Phoenix
Habitat for Humanity Central Arizona is excited to offer the City of Phoenix residents affordable home repairs to help Arizona families shelter at home safely and comfortably during the ongoing COVID-19 crisis.
In partnership with the City of Phoenix, Habitat now provides qualifying families a variety of repairs to ensure they can continue learning and working from home safely.
Examples of eligible repairs:
- Air conditioning / heating repair or replacement.
- Plumbing or Electrical repairs.
- Roof repairs or replacement.
- Repairs that address the health and safety of the home.
- Appliances including range, oven and refrigerator.
Note: The program does not provide service for landscaping, fencing, painting, or pools.
Properties that do not qualify
- Rental properties.
- Properties that are not the primary residence of the owner.
- Repairs not related to staying safely at home.
- The property must be located within Phoenix city limits.
- Applicants must own and live in their home.
- Total household income must not exceed income limits.
- Household members must provide proof of lawful residence.
- Repairs needed to make the home safer and healthier.
To learn more about this program please call 602-268-9022, Extension 224, or fill out the contact form below.
Home Repairs Contact Form:
Funding provided by City of Phoenix CDBG-CV program through the CARES act to provide support for families through the current health crisis.